IG710S / SR710S
Precise, On-Line Coating Measurements for Passivation Coatings and Other Processes
Engineered for a wide range of metal coating processes, the IG710S and SR710S Near Infrared gauges effectively measure a variety of coatings on metal coils in real-time. The IG710S provides highly accurate, versatile and reliable coating weight and coating thickness measurements, while the SR710S delivers the highest precision and performance for measuring thin, high-value coatings.
- Superior Gauging Performance – single-sided, IR reflection gauges deliver high-resolution measurements x10 faster than conventional gauges
- Excels at Multi-Layer Applications – provides thickness measurement for up to 4 separate coating components
- Environmentally Robust – unaffected by changes in process and ambient conditions such as light, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Greater Operational Efficiencies – when combined with NDC's Total Distributed Intelligence (TDi) platform you realize a number of installation and operation savings
- Lowest Cost of Ownership – single-gauge avoids need for hardware-intensive, multi-scanner subtractive methods
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
Contact us today to learn how our NIR coating gauges can give you the competitive advantage.