SR710S Specular Reflectance Gauges
Measure Thin Coatings on Laminates, Metals and Metalized Substrates
Specifically designed to measure thin, clear or lightly pigmented organic coatings on aluminum or metalized film, printed film or foil substrates.
- High-Performance Measurements – with a 7.5 millisecond measurement speed (up to 10 times faster than other IR gauges), the SR710S provides high-speed gauging performance with accuracy to achieve robust, reliable measurements on a fast-moving web
- Proven Performance in Any Environment – unaffected by changes in process and ambient conditions such as lighting fluctuations, temperature, relative humidity, air quality (dust, evaporates, content, etc.), web flutter and batch-to-batch substrate variations
- Non-Nuclear Technology – does not require special licensing or protection guards
- Total Control & Process Visibility – when the SR710S is installed onto NDC's high-performance scanners and integrated into an NDC TDi web gauging system, this platform provides the industry’s best web profiling performance for superior quality and productivity
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
Contact us today to learn how our SR710S gauges can give you the competitive advantage.