NDC’s Model 170* laser thickness gauges provide absolute thickness measurement of a moving web regardless of varying density.
- High-Precision Measurements – absolute thickness measurements independent of product density, making it ideal for profile measurements of products of varying bulk. Laser measurements are also insensitive to changes in product color and surface reflectivity.
- Versatile Gauging Options – single-sided gauge models available to measure absolute thickness of products up to 15 mm (0.4 in)
- Dynamic Compensation for Changes in Gap or Roll – intelligent sensor compensates for any changes in the measurement gap distance or roll run-out
- Designed for Lowest Cost of Ownership – compact, rugged design withstands environmental elements, offering better protection of precision optics. Superior performance and longer life reduces maintenance and lowers costs.
- Preeminent Support – all systems are backed by NDC's dedicated worldwide customer service organization available 24-7 via myNDC cloud service
*Not available for sale in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Contact us today to learn how our Model 170 laser gauges can give you the competitive advantage.